=> At First, you need to register on snapdeal as a seller. There are certain documents required to get registered on Snapdeal discussed in the previous post.
=> After you are done with your snapdeal registration, the company needs to approve You as a seller first, so that you can sell your products on their website. Once you get the approval then you can sell your products at their platform but be conscious with the quality of the products and from there on you can easily sell on snapdeal.
Below are some key points which you should know before registering on Snapdeal.com
1. The seller registration on seller.Snapdeal.com is free of cost. All what you have to do is just to fill the online form @ sellers.snapdeal.com
2. After you have completed all the registration formalities from your end it takes almost 3-5 business days in order to complete your entire registration process from seller support team.
3. As we mentioned above there is no registration fee for the sellers who are interested in selling their products on Snapdeal, but there are certain margins which the seller has to pay to Snapdeal on sale of each unit of product. The %age of margin varies from 7% to 20% depending upon the product category you opt to sell online.
4. If you are deliberately interested in driving good business from the online market places like Snapdeal, ebay, Flipkart, Shopclues, amazon, Myntra, Bring It Online etc. you need to have a unique product line at competitive prices.
5. Never compromise with the quality of the product catalogue you present in the market. Prepare a professional catalogue of your product line and it try to create a story around it. Because, at the end of the day what will speak for your product is your presentation. If you are not that great at clicking pictures, then you should always hire a professionals. Bringitonline.in could be one, since they provides you a ready made solution for planning and managing your product photo shoot , product content, Product upload and driving your sales at the end of the day.
6. Content of your product always plays a vital role in selling your product. Therefore your product content should be unique, It should have enough of relevant keywords which will give you a better placement on market places and google as well.
7. Last but not the least, any business to survive needs customers, new as well as old ones. And this is proportionately related to the service which you offer to clients. Therefore, one has to be sure of the quality which he is selling online in order to have a better customer retention and futuristic growth.
I am sure the above mentioned points will definitely help you guys registering on snapdeal, improving your sales and lot more. If you need more assistance on this, please leave us a comment below or leave us message @ bringitonline.
Recent Searches: Product photographers in delhi , freelance product photography in delhi ncr, apparel photography in delhi , branding and advertising photography , Professional product photographers in Gurgaon