GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERTS
Bags Photography in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida - E commerce and Creative Shoots in India
When selling products online, photography plays an important role in connecting with the audience. On digital platforms, pictures can give the message of everything. Therefore, you have to always be smart in online photography. Today, anything can be sold online, and the range of products is endless. One such domain of product photography is in bags. Since last few years, bags have formed the major part of ecommerce retailers. And thus there is a significant increase in the demand for bag photography.
Why to hire a professional Product photographer for Bags Photography ?
Just like any other product photography like apparels, accessories, etc, a bag too falls under the category of touch and look. We often tend to buy it after carrying it to see how it goes with our personality, occasion, and dress. So, it becomes important to shoot bags appropriately to sell them online. As e-commerce is just about seeing and analyzing you have to be creative in your photography skills to connect with the audience. You must capture in a way that it brings out the finest details of the bag to the end users. So here are a few tips you can apply to sharpen your bag photography style.
1. Background: The kind of background you are choosing for bag photography matters a lot. The background should be such selected that it enhances the features of the bag more than it’s surrounding. It must help to highlight the bag to the target audience. You can choose on the basis of the bag style, for example, some peppy background for backpacks. On technical terms, you can use the infinity curve, which goes with most of the product photography styles.
2. Tools: Select your equipment with respect to the shooting mode. Always have a good camera, tripod and lights to carry out the shoot. Make sure to adjust the settings according to the shoot location, models, etc. Also, play with the light settings for the best look.
3. Context: To give depth and the feel of the product use context; which brings out the character of the bags. Like for handbag you can combine it with some accessories. In another photo, you can team it with things it can store, etc. this will help the audience to have a better perspective about the bag.
4. Action: Models help the best to portray any sort of product. In the bag, you can customize it with different looks to convey its vibe.
5. Staging: When doing photography without models, you can use different modes to stage the bags on the frame. For this, you multiple angle shots, accessories to stylize the frame and to enhance the bag look. Use can use colour contrast, props, etc.
6. Details: Pay most attention to the details, you can use different angles, have 360-degree view video for the users. Also, you can make a GIF, combining the best images.
7. Emotion:If you can capture the emotion through the photos you can master the task to sell bags online. Here, you can take help of various above methods and combine together to give the best output for the audience. This usually requires how your portray the image, emotions can be formed, how to women are carrying the bag to office, or to a party. This will also help to give target audience the vibe of the bags.
8. Consistency:Always be consistent for one bag product. It helps to give a polished image of the product to the users. Following systematic cropping and lighting techniques can help to achieve this. It will give uniformity to all the images no matter from what angle you capture it.
9. Size: Display large size images online. This enhances the picture quality and demonstrates the details of the bag in a more appealing manner. Also, using different sizes can lower your marketing value.
10. Video: Making a video of the bags, is always a bonus. It’s a visual treat for online shoppers. As they can know how exactly the product will look when carried from various angles.
Related Searches: Bags photography, Bags photographer in delhi, Bags photographer in Gurgaon, Bags photography in Noida, Bags Photography in delhi, Bags photographer India | Source: www.bringitonline.in/bags.html